Friday, March 7, 2008

05/04/2007

This is: PART TWO: Read this one second.. yes, I know confusing. Anway, many babies come home with trachs. They are not permanent and do not last forever. It is merely a way to facilitate Emery coming home as soon as possible. It might not be a reasonable option. Remember, it was the NNP who talked about it and I have to talk to the doctors to even know where we actually stand. I do know that developmentally Emery will go nowhere if he isn't home with us. If any of you want any more information, I found www.tracheostomy.com very helpful. There really aren't any babies on there like Emery, but many of the kids came home with trachs and are growing and doing well. Every baby is unique and individual. I hope this was more informative. At least it should be. I'm at lunch and Erik is at work. Have a nice day! Sarah (MIA Erik) and limp-lunged Emery

No comments: